lunedì 18 luglio 2011

lipton earl grey… portfolio round two!


I feel the desire to see my portfolio column taking shape… 
for this, today I post another project I realized with lipton, lipton earl grey.

this time lipton wanted to communicate the achievement of a milestone: earl grey 
tea, grown in kericho, india, had been certified 100% by rainforest alliance.
to communicate the news to journalist I realized this folder up here, bringing to 
mind the world of geographical explorations, drawing maps to identify the plantations, 
notes and press release written as a real travel diary. 

these maps has also been used by national geographic [here and here] at a 
photographic exhibition pertaining to the territory of nilgiri, in collaboration with wwf.

well… I know it could be a little bit boring when I talk about my portfolio… 
but… stay tuned! because I’m preparing a surprise for you!


1. india map icon  2. the cover of the folder  3. a miniature to show you the three 
panel folder  4. a detail of the first and second panel illustration




conditions of use

2011©virr
all the images and ideas in this blog are not for commercial use. 
if you wish to share any of my design you are kindly requested to attribuite 
it to me by linking to my blog. 

[all images by virr]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento