lunedì 9 gennaio 2012

fashion coloring pages: from white to…

hallo!
how are you curiosetti? is your new year started good? well, I can’t complain…
on saturday we went to the seaside, weather was warm and we had had a wonderful
time! it seem that this year, in italy, winter doesn’t want to arrive, and it’s always 
spring… a freezy spring, but sunny, with blue skye and extra white clouds…


I have the sensation that spring is coming to color everything but I know it is
impossible, because it takes about three month yet to arrive the real spring…
well… maybe it’s just due to last month colors galore, but I need to color 
something… and I would like to start with this beautiful pages from the book 
my wonderful world of fashion by nina chakrabarti.

maybe the second one, my even more wonderful world of fashion, it’s really
even more wonderful than the first, but I can’t find images big enough to be posted…

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento