lunedì 4 giugno 2012

zia atena loves red!


I’m very tired curiosetti… I need time for me, so, I’m closing for holiday!
but… zia atena is going to celebrate her birthday this month [on wednesday, 6] 
and I want to give her my present! happy birthday zia atena!

happy birthday to my dear friend navigo too… [on tuesday, 12] 
we will have time to party together!









conditions of use
please read before downloading


the dowloadable pdf in this post is free for personal use only. 
not for commercial use. if you wish to use any of my design you are kindly 
requested to attribuite it to me by linking to my blog. I would also be pleased 
if you do not link directly to a downloadable page but to the entire post.

[all images by virr

2012 ©virr

1 commento:

  1. Ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaammaaaaaaaaaaa....

    MA è un regalo STUPENDERRRRRRRIMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

    Cioè..io..proprio..ecco...sono un po' commossa...

    GRAAAAAAZIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

    Appena lo posterizzo e lo appendo ti mando una foto!!!!

    RispondiElimina