giovedì 7 luglio 2011

hula girls!

hallo! 
work is going on very well! it’s very demanding and I have so many thing to do, 
all at once, but I’m so happy… in a week I have created 3 logos and I have two 
more to… great! and event mounting, invites, press folder, web layout, adv, etc… 
everyday it’s even more exciting!

so now… I go to work!!!! and leave you with one old acquaintance of yours… 
chris sanders! I’m totally in love with him… sorry… I promise it’s my last post 
about his illustrations! be nice with me… and dance a hula with me! here and 
here you can find some lessons! or maybe you can dance the hula hana song 
as lisa do in dirty dancing! I will sing it for you… [mela, sing with me!!]


     who’s this hula hana, of kamana hula bay?
     she will hula when you have a lovely gift she wants, you’will hear her say,
     
     bring me a pineapple that doesn’t stings a bird that swims a fish that sings,
     I wanna, I really wanna
     bring me a volcano that blows up all the molten jama and a blue banana,
     I canna canna,

     bring me a pineapple that doesn’t stings a bird that swims a fish that sings,
     I wanna, I really wanna
     bring me a volcano that blows up all the molten jama and a blue banana,
     I canna canna,

     and you can wackle all you wanna, while I hula all the day away 
     […]


[I have just discovered this dance steps are called green grass shack…]

see you later!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento