sabato 30 luglio 2011

my mistery mansion!




oh my god! even this month I have not realized that tomorrow is the last day of july! 
too many things in my head… 

but I want to post you one more thing! another page of my portfolio! 
these characters are from a board game I designed for fidenza village, an outlet 
near Milan. do you remember cluedo? well, it was exactly a cluedo game, 
the fidenza mistery mansion game, with alive characters and a murder to solve…

ok, now I really have to go, maybe I will go on explaining this project later! 
sorry but… super p is waiting for me to fasten all the thousand little button 
of her stunning wedding dress! 

1. fidenza mistery mansion . logo  2. the butler  3. the cook  4. the colonel  
5. the nun 6. the gardener  .  wallpaper images growing up brainstorm 
by amanda woodward




conditions of use
please read

all the images and ideas in this blog are not for commercial use. 
if you wish to share any of my design you are kindly requested to attribuite 
it to me by linking to my blog

[all images by virr

2011 ©virr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento