mercoledì 29 maggio 2013

31… happy birthday!

so here I am, 31 years old + 3 days…
my birthday was on sunday, a sunny and warm sunday… a nice gift from
mother nature. my family and I celebrated with good food, wine, sun
and a lot of super cute presents!

but yesterday, my friend barba [ndr] came at home with a gorgeous flowers 
bouquet and a delicious bread cake!

I’m pretty sure you would be happy to have the recipe!


barba’s bread cake

500 gr stale bread
500 ml milk
90 gr sugar
1 egg
60 gr cocoa powder
pinenut, raisins, chocolate chips

break the bread in pieces and put it in a bowl. pour over the milk to cover
and leave to soak overnight in the fridge. then mix al the ingredients together adding
chocolate chips, or raisins, or whatever you want.

pour into a cake tin lined with baking paper and put in the oven at 180°C
for about 40 minutes.

set aside until cool [put it in the fridge! it’s so much delicious when cold!]

and… happy birthday to me!

picture by ©virr




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento