sabato 14 maggio 2016

Style me pretty


last weekend we went to a wedding. the dress code was pale-pink and I bought a
oh-so-beautifull long skirt by brunello cucinelli [3.] paired with an identical pink
sequin top by alberta ferretti I had in my wardrobe.

I thought I had found the perfect match… until I discovered the bride was dressed
very similar to me so I had to find a top that stands out at all. and I found it! [1.]

actually it was by a girl brand, monnalisa, but the size 14yrs fitted me perfectly,
so, why not?! find the accessorize is always the better part…and I really wanna
show you my alice in wonderland book clutch: I made it by myself, with the
vivienne westwood 150th anniversary edition by penguin! [5.]

[I will post some pics of the clutch in the next days…]

happy weekend curiosetti!


2. glass earrings . jcrew  .   4. nudo rings . pink quartz . emerald . rubin . pomellato  .
6. nude and gold plexi pumps . gianvito rossi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento