mercoledì 14 settembre 2016

ready for xmas?!


I know it’s september, I’m not gone mad, but if you want to buy handmade for xmas, you should start thinking about what you would like to give, handmade is not ready made, it has some time to be realized, moreover if you want a personalized and one of a kind present to make your lovely ones happily surprised.

so, today I wanna show you a preview of what I’m preparing for you: xmas tree ornaments, hand painted, on italian painting canvas.

ornaments could be personalized as you like, with colors, text, letters; could be used as ornaments, framed for a special gift, maybe a first xmas [but hey, I’m telling you too much about this project in this preview!] or be sent via mail for a unique merry xmas.

my ornaments are vintage style, with bright colors and a touch of gold paint everywhere.
you will find these on my a little market shop in the next days. stay tuned for more news!


painted ornaments design and picture by virr  .   2016 ©virr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento