lunedì 10 ottobre 2011

c’mon baby light my fire[wood]! I’m brrrreezing…

I definitely hate the first cold days of the season! 
I feel the cold right to the bone… brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
could I light a bonfire here in my office?! up here I have a lot of firewood!!

isn’t the bench so cool? I have seen it when I was in ny last christmas with mrs. fr
we stayed at the hudson hotel and there was one in the bar! of course I tried 
to sit on it… [could yo find the bench? hudson bar]…

1. tree trunk-bench by jurgen bey. droog  2. wood branch usb  3. my log slice
wonderful stool! [I made this with the peekaboo girl when I was in london] .
at sk studios  4. diy rustic table numbers . eat drink chic  5. log pillow .
my imaginary boyfriend  6. log candles  7. log bowls . loyal loot collective
8. log stools by paola navone . gervasoni

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento